Wednesday 1 April 2015

Thrifted Coat

I cannot explain how much I wholeheartedly miss finding amazing coats in the thrift store in the DMV area. I scored this coat about three years ago from a thrift store off 450 in Maryland for around $10.00, if I remember correctly. Vintage in the UK is a bit different, I definitely cannot wait to be state side again and find amazing treasures in the various thrift stores around the DMV area... And since it's still cold in the UK..side eye.. It looks like we'll be wearing coats a little while longer.
Outfit Details:
Vintage Lapel Long Forest Green Coat similar (here) + (here)
COS Long Sleeved Top
H&M Midi Skirt (SOLD OUT) similar (here)
 H&M Chain Shoulder Bag similar (here)
Carven Bow Heels floral version (here)

Now to the outfit. I decided to wear one of my favorite skirts of the moment this a textured Midi H&M shirt with carven ankle bow heels and my long vintage coat. It reminds me of the television show 'Designing Women.' It was perfect as it is chic yet kept me warm against the Edinburgh winds and dropping temperatures. When will these winds return to the North Pole? I'm tired of wearing coats!

Photographer: Teresa Dickson of Glanceobservecapture 
Now Listening to: Jidenna - 'Classic Man'

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i feel like i haven't seen your face in a while. you look beautiful.

JustBeingO said...

Very cute and you look amazing!

B said...

Folks really underestimate the awesomeness of thrifting! Overtime I go, I come back with a new treasure! That coat is absolutely gorgeous!

Thy Bliss Calls