Wednesday 18 March 2015

Blue Favorites

Right now I have so many favorite things. You know that saying of Women having a wardrobe full of clothing yet wear the same three items over and over again. That has been me these last few weeks, and for whatever reason they are mostly blue pieces.
 Outfit Details:
Zara Long Sleeved Top
COS Cobalt Blue Coat Sold out, similar (here) + (here)
COS Ankle Trousers 
Miss Selfridge Double Finger Ring LOVE this (here)
Ankara Quilted Shoulder Bag 
Salvatore Ferragamo Varina's (here) + similar on sale (here)

I've been wearing this blue coat, and blue Varina's constantly for the last several days, They are just so easy to coordinate and throw on.

I wear the following pieces constantly at the moment:
1. Blue COS Wool Classic Coat
2. Cobalt Blue + Red Ferragamo Varina's
3. Banana Republic Cropped Trousers
4. Whistles Neoprene Skater Skirt
5. LeyeLesi African Print Quilted Handbags

These are in heavy rotation at the moment. To those saying, 'Dang she stay wearing those pieces' yup, because I plan to get every cent out of everything I buy.' I'm definitely a repeat offender.. Wink Wink!!!

What are the five pieces you are constantly wearing at the moment?

Photographer: Teresa Dickson of Glanceobservecapture 
Now Listening to: The Weeknd - 'Where You Belong'

3 comments:

franceslovesfashion@gmail.com said...

You do look fab in the outfit... Blue is the new black and yes I'm coming for the shoes😊.

JustBeingO said...

You look great!!! Love your coat!

the twenty said...

I really like your outfit. Royal Blue is such an elegant colour!