Thursday 3 February 2011

Stylish & Versatile Award

SO Blessing tagged me awhile back as a stylish and versatile blogger, *insert blush here*. Thanks Blessing! So here are the rules and regulations of the award:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
2. Tell us 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 other bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and let them know that they have won.


I don't know if I can do 15 so I will aim for ten? I hope that isn't too bad

Seven things about Ag:

1. I am the oldest of four children and at times I wonder why on Earth God played this little trick on me. I love being the oldest at times, but at other times I hate it because it can be a heavy burden. You're like the prize possession of the family, the first to walk, talk, the first to get a college degree, our first with a Master's, our first to get married. Thus you end up being this semi-obedient child so you set the path for the other siblings to follow...you wanna be reckless and carefree at times, but you know that the picture is bigger than just you...there are three others subconsciously looking up to you.....honestly right now I need a big sister break... joke.

2. I am in love. 

3. I am in a love/hate relationship with Pharmacy. Sometimes I look out of the windows during lectures thinking what the heck am I doing here, while at other times I genuinely like some aspects of the course. But if I am honest I am an artist at heart; however, art may not always pay the bills, thus pharmacy and chemistry have been ways to make sure I will be able to be financially comfortable in the future.

4. I love FOOD! Nigerian, Indian, Thai, Chinese, Caribbean, Italian, Mexican you name it. I love cooking and tasting different types of foods.

5. I have been called a renaissance woman. I have many artistic gifts: Music - I sing, I love making graphic pics, photography (black and white ie. the darkroom experience), I write, I also design. And I want to take up painting soon. So yea I am that girl that wears many artistic hats!!! (examples of craft below)




6. I love my Alma Mater Howard University! HU taught me so much. I met my Ace there and some of my closest friends, it taught me so much about myself, my dreams, my past, my future, and that no one can hold me down and that I am capable of achieving anything in life! Those were some of the best years of my life, and if I could do it all over again at this very moment! I WOULD!!!!


7. I love Fashion. Obviously with this blog you can see that. I always believe in the saying quality over quantity. Thus I am not a label whore but a quality person. Fashion to me makes the world go round in many ways than not.


I am tagging in no particular order:

1.Bastillé of Béauty
2. Nice-Anon
3. 4 Aces Date
4. Zena
5. Ms. Royal Reign
6. Tin (TinTin)
7. MonroeSteele
8. J'Adore
9. PrettyHaute 
10. Ms. Randell


There you are let's go!!!!! I hope everyone has a lovely weekend! I'm heading down to London for the weekend! I pray I make it to Portobello Market!!

10 comments:

Ju'lia said...

Congrats!!! I love your blog!!!

Visit....follow :)

wwww.jcatherinethoughts.blogspot.com

Zarna said...

congrats on the award and congrats for being in love :)

Blessing said...

I'm feeling ya on #s 1, 4, 6...yay!!...we def have em in common :-)

Awwwww....@ #2...too cute!

Thanks for honoring my award!

Vivi N. said...

Nice post!
Congratulations on the award!
Thank you for tagging me! :o)

Angela said...

Tres belles travail!!! Biz
Angela Donava
http://www.lookbooks.fr

Ag said...

Thanks everyone and yea it feels good to be in #2! :D, Thanks Blessing!

Nice Anon said...

Aww I did some artwork on the side as well. Cool stuff. Thanks for tagging me but I've done this as well.
Congrats to you.

4ACES said...

I love it!! I am so excited that you are blogging!

Haute said...

Thanks for the tag. New post soon :)

Sugarr said...

You're soooo talented! X