Friday 20 May 2011

We are Family

I apologize for my lack of posting and pics, been extremely busy with exams, planning, and trying to rest. I am finally done we thank GOD! So literally packing right now as I am blogging trying to pack only what I need and have space to shop when in America,  learning to pack lighter! Looking forward to the weekend in London before going to America. I miss my family dearly.


I can't wait to see my brother and sisters. Here are some pics of my sister awhile back when she came to visit me in BTown (now she is natural). This is when Julie, Igwe, and Anoti were raining on the Nigerian music scene....time sure does fly.

 


T Outfit: Tights: Topshop/ Romper: Tk Maxx/ Ring: ?/ Boots: Aldo/ Cardigan: Fox




T must have said something that made me laugh really hard

Coat: Vintage/ Dress: H&M/ Sandals: Zara/ Ring: Topshop/ Old Sunglasses: Up Against the Wall







Can't wait to see my family, friends and ACE!!!  Everyone have a blessed weekend!

16 comments:

Dominique W. said...

Aww wonderful photos gurls!!!

Anonymous said...

sweet pix :) and you two look so cute :D


greetz from germany :)



http://chiq21.blogspot.com

Skinny Hipster... said...

Love your mustard jacket (:

KACHY said...

lovely pictures. i love the shorts and the yellow* [not sure if its yellow tho x)] jacket

DaBlackSjp said...

I like the yellow touch'

http://dablacksjp.blogspot.com

S. Bella said...

great photos and definitely loving the yellow

SB-
http://sundaysbeautiful.blogspot.com/

Ag said...

@Dominique- thanks, glad you like them
@CHi21- thanks will check your blog out...
@SKinnyhipster- that is one of my favorite jackets will pass it on to my daughters probably.
@Msinfamous-yea you're right its a yellow jacket, thanks!
@DaBlacksjp- yes, and we didn't plan to both wear yellow just happened!
@SB- I am glad you like the photos! glad you like them!

Unknown said...

You girls look great! I can feel the love :D

Adiya
http://thecornershopng.blogspot.com

Juella said...

Pack lighter? What is that? Lol But I definitely need to try that the next time I travel.

Cute outfits. The yellow coat's sunshine on a rainy day!

NADIA ABOULHOSN said...

those shorts are perfect!

The Young Radicals said...

love it

Ag said...

@thecornershop-thanks, I do love my family!
@Juella- trust me when I say it is hard, thank God half of my suitcase is people's shopping and gifts, lol.
@Nadia- Yes my sister loved the romper when she saw it and had to have it!
@Youngradicals- I am glad you do!

NRC♥ said...

love outfits both of you x
following

Freda said...

omg!...such a small world..
went to high school with ur sister Tejiri...

ur blog's really cool btw..x

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your lovely comment :) Your blog is cute <3
xoxo

H said...

Nice outfits. One can actually sense the love in the pictures. Very adorable