Tuesday 24 May 2011

The Process

I was relaxing with my friend last week after exams and we were talking about so many topics. Then what we want to do in our near futures came up. I for one have a chemistry degree and I am currently working on my professional degree, and although I have love for the sciences, I also have other dreams. For those of you who follow me on twitter, I tweeted something along the lines of, 'Have you ever wanted to achieve something in life and the only thing holding you back is yourself?' As 2012 approaches, I am getting more serious about my dreams and knowing the responsibilities that will rush in once I graduate. 



Stitching hand made bags and clutches

Trying to put my ideas onto paper


This weekend I spent it relaxing from exams, designing and planning. Special orders for friends in America that requested items. Then I also started to brainstorm ideas for a possible future project. The process to achieve ones dreams isn't easy, but well worth it. Thus to anyone out their that isn't living up to their dreams and personal expectations, use today to try and change your future into something that you desire. Meanwhile I have been so caught up in studies this year I didn't know that Adele and Les Nubians had new albums. I love both of them. My songs of the moment are Adele's- 'Set Fire to the Rain' and Les Nubians- 'Africa for the Future.'

8 comments:

Kenyetta said...

looks amazing so far! im also trying to really focus on my dreams being that college is almost over for me. I would rather fail at trying than fail because i did nothing at all. GOOD LUCK!

FASHION TALES said...

We have to hold on to our dreams to make them a reality. Be steadfast... I love that you're making handmade bags. They look beautiful. -xo

Ladyofashion of FASHION TALES

Skinny Hipster... said...

I've been dying to get my hands on ankara bag. I had to buy one from Aldo last week...

eusouamo said...

Lovely. you def. have a customer here. I need a crossbody!

♛ FWB said...

I SO know the feeling.

Your work looks great so far =).
Love the pics,

Kimberly, FWB

Chloe Mia said...

This is a very inspiring post i hope everything goes well for you!
chloe-mia.blogspot.com

Ag said...

Thanks everyone!!! @Legnshoes definitely need to look into making one. And at skinnyhipster didn't know you wanted one could have made you an original. @Fashiontales the only thing about handmade bags is they take forever to complete!!!

Charlene "Chacha" Awele Monu said...

LOVE this!!