Friday 23 September 2011

Casual Fridays



I remember back in University in the states, the Yard on Fridays was a Fashion Show runway. It was like everyone wore their best fits on Friday! It was the best thing ever. As I have moved to the UK, Fridays for me have becomes a bit more casual, every now and then I sink into the HU do it mode, but most times I'm casual.
 My Glitter Aldo Slipper Loafers I think I am in love!

 Blouse:Zara/Trousers:GAP UK/ Shoes: Aldo/ Purse: Vintage Fendi/ Bracelet: Jewelry Store in NY Earrings: Vintage Thrifted

5 comments:

Dominique W. said...

Get it gurl! :-)

http://dominiquew1985.blogspot.com/

Tierra said...

GIRRL, I want those loafers! :(

It's the complete opposite at my school. Everybody is "fancy" all week and Fridays are bum days! lol

dianna said...

lovely flats

Ag said...

@Dominique- Thanks gurl ;)
@Tete- Are you serious!?! To be honest Everyone used to be fancy all week at HU and extra fancy on fridays! It was lovely just seeing the beauty that HU students do when dressing on that yard! miss the individuality!
@Dianna- Thanks Girl!

House of Brooke said...

loafers check!
vintage Fendi,,,,chk chk