Wednesday 14 September 2011

D.Co Copenhagen

Today was a very important day in my life. I received the results to an exam that determined my future professional career on so many Levels, let's just say I passed. I started crying and thanking God for granting me his mercies and allowing me to be one step closer to completing my ambitions! I wish I could be galavanting around New York or London for the various Fashion weeks, but my placement calls! Hospital Mode right about now.
  
Dress: An Extra Large Vintage Skirt I found in the thrift store that I made into a dress in Nigeria (MIN)
Watch: Movado/ Bracelets & Earrings: Random NY Jewelry Store Manhattan/ Shoes: D.Co
 
 
 
Nonetheless, have you ever bought something because when you saw it you fell in love and then looking back you thought, maybe I should have left them behind? I have a love/hate relationship with these D.Co Copenhagen's I bought while in France. When i saw them I was like yessir I'm getting those. But then a pair of Marc Jacobs Mouse Flats caught my eye, in the end the D.Co's won. I still like them but have only worn them once, here are pictures of their debut! Hope you're having a wonderful week thus far. What have you bought recently that you thought maybe I should have saved that money for something else?

Photographer: Oluwatosin Ogunlesi

24 comments:

Oreleona said...

i love the dress!!

Sophie with her Illustrations said...

Congratulation on your big achievement, Through God all things are possible. There are times when I find myself in the situations of loving something at first sight then ended up hating it. I love the print of your dress :)

House of Brooke said...

Congrats! GOD is an AWESOME GOD!!!
He Reigns...

U look lovely!

~IG2S

Jacinta said...

Congratulations on passing your exam! I wish you luck on your future endeavors.
I love that you turned a skirt into a dress, I honestly wish I owned a sewing machine or something so I could do things like this to clothes that I find. It's one of my goals I had for this year that didn't work out.. so hopefully next year.

xx
Jacinta @ Seeenta

Our Sophisticated Planet said...

Oh my goodness I love love that dress! I honestly love anything with animal print haha.
Love your jewelry too, you look great.
Thanks for the blog comments<3

Delaney
xx

Unknown said...

Cute dress!!! Congrats on passing your test, that's major!

PurpleSkyyys said...

This is fly sis...
Every element to this outfit is perfect...

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Isn't it amazing when your future becomes clear and your that much closer to achieving your dreams? :)

Anyways, I'm sort of dying over your dress- the print is fantastic!

x

Nancie said...

congrats girl! We all wish we was at fashion week! Love the print of the dress!xx
http://www.nanciemwai.com

Jadore-Fashion said...

Cute dress dear and big congrats!

xoxo
Stella

Falala Mele said...

oh my goodness...i love your dress...it is really beautiful....but more importantly.....congrats on passing <3 i'm so happy for you


mele xo

AJ TAYLOR said...

love the dress. And congrats on your pass. bright future ahead so lets go!!!

http://myafricancloset.wordpress.com

Audrey Leighton said...

love the print on that dress! looks amazing on you as well :]

FRASSY

www.befrassy.com

mrsjarette said...

adorable dress...

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!! How is it that I just noticed you are engaged???? Totally missed it...Congrats!!!!
Lovely dress
R

Unknown said...

very pretty dress, and congrats on passing your exam :)

http://thepastimebliss.blogspot.com/

Just Daisy said...

Great job on passing your exam!! I am super happy for you, thanks for your sweet comment =]

I absolutely love that dress and I bought a pair of Coach sneakers that I really should've left behind lol

xoxo,
your new follower
daisy

http://imjustdaisy.blogspot.com

PKelly's Site said...

love the dress!!
thnx 4 leaving me a comment :)

http://imjustmefashionblog.blogspot.com

ABIGAIL NY said...

Want those shoes!

http://themessenger-bag.blogspot.com

Fashion Means Everything said...

Congratulations for your consideration
God is magic he performs wonderful things.
your dress is just too good, I love you're beautiful

Ag said...

Thanks Everyone for the Congrats! I pray I continue to have his mercies and pass all my upcoming professional exams with flying colors in the near future!!! ps. glad you guys like the outfit!

Ag said...

@Anon- You have sharp EYES! LOL! Yes I am, thanks!

SleekyStylish said...

CongratS hon ...love the flats , thanks for visiting..I definietly be following u

Love for u to follow back @
Sleekystylish@blogspot.com

Tierra said...

Forgive me for commenting on all of your posts! lol.. But congrats and I love those shoes..

I'm now following you!
http://thegirlandmusic.blogspot.com