Wednesday 19 October 2011

Orange Affair

Green is my favorite color. However, lately there is something about the color orange that continually catches my eye. A simple color crush or an everlasting love, I have yet to know. I'm currently having an affair with Orange. I hope my favorite color doesn't become green with envy.  


 Dress: H&M/ Faux Fur Stole: Zara/ Bracelets and Ring: Topshop and NY Jewellry Store/ Clutch: Zelda+Festus/ Shoes:Primark

These Primark shoes are a pair of heels that I was SURPRISED to spot. They didn't look horribly cheap and the quality was okay. (In fact, I've spotted several pair that Primark don't look so bad. Kudos to Primark aka Primani) I searched for these bad boys for several weeks to get my size.


Photographer: Oluwatosin Ogunlesi

13 comments:

Blessing said...

I'm starting to feel orange also!

Love the combo!

Gabrielle Marie said...

very pretty! love how you incorporated the blue!

thatgabriellemarie.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love! You look great!

xo Ashleigh

www.thedaileigh.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love the color combo! That clutch is awesome!!

-Cherrie

House of Brooke said...

Honey Chile,
eXcuse me! You do NOT NEED AN INTRODUCTION!
Looking tooo FAB! LUVZ IT!!

#carryon!!!

Jennifer S. said...

I love the orange dress you look great!

jen
http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com

Tierra said...

Really like this color combo.. I stray from orange a lot but you're making me change my mind

Anya Posh said...

I like the thing around your neck. Your primani shoes are lovely; you're donning these complementary colours very well. This is a perfect shade of orange for autumn!

AJ TAYLOR said...

You look gorgeous. Orange is a beautiful color and its perfect for your skin tone. I like how you used other colors that popped for accessories.

http://myafricancloset.wordpress.com

Karima said...

love the shrug and pop of cobalt in the shoes!

Halie said...

LOVING those colors together!
http://halielandry.blogspot.com/

Kheira said...

love the blue heels ! I'm looking for one pair like this :) x

lachrodemode.blogspot.com

Skinny said...

Love the clutch!!! The print against the orange dress and the cobalt pump is LOVE