Monday 24 October 2011

Cold Nights


I spent the weekend in Bradford; I had a nice and eventful time!!! I must honestly say that I miss this city a bit. If you would have asked me three years ago that I would have said this, I would have laughed and looked at you like you were crazy. Nonetheless, Bradford has played an important role in my life and will be a place that I'll never forget. I'll be back in three months....Meanwhile thanks to everyone who fed me ridiculously, the long and intellectual talks, and drinks for days... Love you guys!



Dress: H&M/ Necklaces: F21 + Anonymous/ Shoes: Nine West 





My prayers go out to Turkey and may God be with the victims and their families. The number of natural disasters happening lately are very disheartening. Have a blessed day and live life to the fullest!

Photographer: Joshua Esin

14 comments:

Style4Curves said...

I am In LOVE with that dress the detailing is amazing!!! *sigh* we don't have an H & M in MS :( btw new subbie here!!

www.style4curves.blogspot.com

House of Brooke said...

LUV!

Phew wish I could SQUEEZE these hips n'Such in H&M clothes.

Have a Marelous Monday!

Unknown said...

Awesome stuff... but if it was really a cold night... Hmm... I comment my reserve :)

- LDP

Jennifer S. said...

I love the neck party!!!

jen
http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com

Lili said...

Luv it...the statement pieces and the dress flows well
xo Dior
btw thanks for stopping by
www.sweetpinkdoll.com

Unknown said...

You look very pretty! Love your necklace!

-Cherrie
CherrieAmore.com

Dominique W. said...

FAB-U-LOUS!

http://adventuresasmj.blogspot.com/
http://dominiquew1985.blogspot.com/

Kheira said...

very pretty dress :) x

lachrodemode.blogspot.com

Style By Bimvic said...

Chic look! Thanks for the comment, don't forget to visit again and follow.

http://vee4vibrant.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Amzing dress! I've been following your style for a while and want to give you the Versatile Blogger award! Check it out at www.funkyjadecoloredracks.blogspot.com

Hope Adela Pasztor said...

That jewelry is just beautiful! =)

http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

Ag said...

Thanks Everyone. and it was a cold night @LE DYNAMIQUE PROFESSEUR, I am paying for it now with this cold I've caught! lol!!!

Gabrielle Marie said...

beautiful look an very simple!

thatgabriellemarie.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I love this dress!!! And the accessories hit the mark!!! I have gotta make my way to an H&M asap!

New follower here...

www.plussizesouthernlady.blogspot.com