Friday 27 January 2012

All That Glitters


I wore this out out to dinner in Bradford with my friend Stella. It is no surprise that I like things that glitter and shine. Mainly vintage Sequin pieces that I have been collecting for years, and now glitter shoes that sparkle. They are pieces that add a simple oomph to your outfit without having to try too hard. I scored this Over-sized Vintage Sequin Jacket last summer in America at a thrift store in Maryland! Gosh I miss Thrift hoping in the states... the UK just isn't the same!







Still unpacking and let's just say I had to buy more furniture I wasn't happy at all, because my beautiful wardrobe didn't fit in my flat! But it needed to be done, so I can't cry over spilled milk now can I? Everyone have a fantastic weekend!!!

I-Pod Playing: Labrinth ft. Tinie Tempah - Earthquake
Photographer: Joshua Esin

17 comments:

Samswardrobe said...

That jacket is gorgeous!! You look lovely. :)

Jennifer S. said...

Love the vintage jacket!


jen
http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com

Style4Curves said...

THAT jacket si so gorge!!
www.style4curves.blogspot.com

Tima said...

Utterly amazing!! Just fierce! Head to toe perfection.

Editor & Chic

Style & Poise said...

You look stunning!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE that jacket!!!!!!

Roni
www.styleandpoise.blogspot.com

KACHY said...

Love the jacket!

Gabriel Ugoala said...

lovely,well put together...the jacket embroideries and embellishments ar beautiful

Sincerely Mally said...

Loving the blazer/jacket!!!

Desire said...

That sequin jacket AG... to die for...

Dominique W. said...

I'm loving every inch of your blazer! You look stunning!

SleekyStylish said...

Lovely Jacket...

Fashion Pad said...

Oh wow that jacket is so FAB! Vintage sequins are the best.

maphi bayolo said...

im in love with your cardigan :O it is beautiful !!!! and you are stunning xoxo

Confessions Of A City Girl said...

OH MY GOSH! That jacket is just AMAZING!

~Sherine
Check out my blog, comment, and follow if you like!
Confessions Of A City Girl

Unknown said...

You look so pretty! I adore the sequin jacket! Lets not forget to mention your killer legs lol.

-Cherrie

Fashion Means Everything said...

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG i love your vest amazing
love love your blog girl

Tomilola Vanna said...

That sequins jacket is absolutely fabbb! I stay at Bradford too. I hope you like it here...lol..xx