Tuesday 7 February 2012

iStudy: Pharmacy

I have never revealed what I study on here, and for no reason in particular. If you follow me on twitter, you'll notice I've been mentioning it more lately as they are trying to kill us with all the WORK they are throwing on us! I swear I have done more reading, calculations, and research in the last week than I have ever done in my 4 years here thus far (i'm exaggerating a little)!!! And I have SO much more to do....


So in case you didn't know I am studying Pharmacy, and let me just say, I am praying for strength perseverance and to finish strong...fingers crossed! Happy Black History Month to my fellow American readers!! I will be doing more natural hair post in honor of black history month, cause I've been slacking in that area apologies, but your questions about hair are always welcome on twitter and by email.... Hope you're having a blessed week, in spite of all the work I am grateful!!!

I-Pod Playing: Erykah Badu - 'Time's A Wastin'

1 comment:

Unknown said...

School is always tough! But keep persevering my dear...it will soon be over! Good luck with your studies.

-Cherrie