Thursday 2 February 2012

NewPurchase: Zara Orange/Tan Sandals

I was in Leeds with a friend last weekend, and I popped into Zara. With me in the process of downsizing you would have thought I'd be staying away from Stores. Remember your mother always said. "Do as I say not as I do." Nonetheless, I don't regret this purchase at all! You know that moment when you've already picked up everything you wanted then something is telling you to turn around? I turned and saw these and the price and couldn't leave them behind, the only thing is I wear a size 8/41. I was HOPING okay I lie I was PRAYING they had my size! And they did....


I love these bad boys and I can't wait to paint the town red or in this case orange with them! 

I-Pod Playing: Anthony David - 'Better Than'

9 comments:

I wanna be fierce said...

I like. Good thing you turned around.

-Shakiyla

Alexa said...

Great purchase! I need to look for these!

http://brightandsassy.blogspot.com/

L said...

OMG I loooooove those sandals!!! Need them STAT! They're going to look so great on you xo

PearlsandPeepToes said...

I wouldn't have regretted that purchase either. Those are hot!

MosaMuse said...

cute shoes!! very nice blog and great pictures!!
xo
MosaMuse

MosaMuse.blogspot.com

~Style Bot~ said...

That shoe is EVERYTHING!!! I've been looking for a cute pair of orange shoes.

With Class & Sass,
~Khalilah~

yiqin; said...

nice heels <3

A Fine Balance said...

uhmmm I am in love!
where is spring!

Sincerely Mally said...

Those are cute!!!