Thursday 16 February 2012

Primary Agenda


I have had a lovely week. It has been a mixture of fantastic revelations about friends and their success, exams, time with the Mr. and just a mixture of high and lows, but I wouldn't change it for the world! After the life of a legend was lost this weekend, I am just trying to appreciate every second of life, because we never know when the Lord will take us. I pray I live to 70+ and I am able to see my children walk down the aisle and hold my grandchildren. That is my prayer. Thus, my primary agenda is to continue to live life and always appreciate the blessing of life, because it truly is a blessing!







Photographer: Oluwatosin Ogunlesi

I Pod Playing- Whitney Houston 'I'm Your Baby Tonight'

10 comments:

Unknown said...

gorgeous outfit. love the whole look!

Anonymous said...

pleeeease do a tutorial on ur fro! the curl pattern is gorg. It looks like bantu knot outs. Whenever i try to do a twist-out or braid-out fro it ends up frizzing up and never turn out the way i want. U look fab btw.

Anonymous said...

oh wow! God answered by prayer speedily! lol. Just saw ur post on the bantu-knot out. Yessss! :-)

Nkemdilim Oranye said...

The blazer is a die for. U rock it well.

xo

Dilim

fromheadtoheels.blogspot.com

Fashion Pad said...

Super hot blazer!!! Loving your hair...GORGE!!!

Anonymous said...

loving this!! what a great blog, keep it up!!

-COSMICaroline
www.COSMICaroline.com

major said...

1st I looooove the blazer and the clutch. Thank you for commenting on my blog :) . I got my shoes online . I believe endless.com has them still. Hope that helps
-m
Dayofmajor.blogspot.com

Nuellasource said...

Love that blazer and you hair nice color blocking

KoredeOjo said...

Hw long have you been growing ur hair?

Mixesandtwists.blogspot.com

Skinny said...

I NEED those flats!!! Love the yellow accent.