Saturday 11 February 2012

R.I.P. Whitney Houston

I have been up studying and suddenly my bbm pings and my Ace tells me Whitney has died. I said Whitney WHO?!?! Houston!?? I didn't want to believe it and hoped it was a sad rumor.As we now know, it is was not, and is true.

 I am greatly saddened at this time. Whitney is a LEGEND not was, IS!! I don't appreciate CNN, BBC and other news and media outlets highlighting her drug addiction and downfalls in life. Instead they should praise her for the many accomplishments she achieved during her eventful life!

[Whitney+Houston+whitneynew.png]

I pray more so for her daughter Bobbi!! As my maternal instincts begin to kick in more and more these days, I can't imagine how Bobbi is feeling right now. I pray for her during this time and her strength to endure all that she is and may go through. We have lost Etta James, Don Cornelius and now Whitney....my heart cries.

Whitney there will NEVER be another!! Rest in perfect peace...

I-Pod Playing- Whitney Houston 'The Greatest Love of All' and everything else Whitney

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Her death really shook me ..May she R.I.P

Oluchi said...

I was equally shocked. Least expecting it. Another legend goes home.

PearlsandPeepToes said...

My heart hurts for her daughter. She was rushed to the hospital earlier today. I just want to cry for her.

Megan said...

RIP Whitney :(

FASHION TALES said...

It's quite sad, I was shocked to hear the news. Noone has a voice like hers.

CFAgbata said...

It was baffling to learn about her sudden death and took quite some time for the news to settle in my reality. May her soul rest in peace. Her legacy and legendary voice will surely live on for generations to come.