Friday 15 June 2012

Muhammad Ali for Louis Vuitton


 Louis Vuitton has definitely stolen my heart by featuring Muhammad Ali and his adorable grandson for their 'Core Values' Campaign! Muhammad Ali is the epitome of excellence, three time world heavy weight campaign, Olympic Medalist, and Steadfast in his beliefs. He is a great addition to Louis Vuitton's Core Values Campaigns, and in my opinion the best to date! You don't know how happy I was to see this photo. It is just epic in and of itself! Louis Vuitton Kudos for this campaign, I'll start wearing my vintage Louis Vuitton Speedy again to thank you... *smile*

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooo classyyy!

Angela said...

La photo est superbe!!!J'aime ce post! Des bisous:)

Angela Donava
http://www.lookbooks.fr

BusyMommy said...

Love it!

BusyMommy said...

Love it!

BusyMommy said...

Love it!