Tuesday 19 June 2012

Sea Side Siren

Brighton is a fabulous city. Loads of vintage shops, great food, and the view from the sea side is amazing. My hair is back out and I LOVE rocking my fro. It's surprising how now even guys are complimenting me on my hair saying I love your Afro. One guy went on to say how his girlfriend just went natural and she does this and that as her regime. Let's just say I was shocked at the amount of information he knew in regards to his girlfriends hair, now that's LOVE! It left me thinking does my other half know that much about my hair?!? Knowing him he probably does... *laughs*

Photographer: Tosin Ogunlesi

5 comments:

Unknown said...

love your outfit, very cute sandals! x

Fashion Pad said...

Girl I absolutely LOVE your fro. Can't wait until my transition phase is over!!! Cute blouse and chic look :-)

Kiara said...

Love the outfit, of course! My boyfriend is clueless when it comes to hair, period. Is that bad? :/

That city seems very relaxing.. something I need right about now!

Unknown said...

luv this simple yet chic look and the hair is AMAZING :)

Chic Therapy said...

you look great.I love the sandals