Thursday 14 June 2012

PrintWorks

If there is one thing in regards to fashion that I absolutely love, it's clothing and accessories that have PRINT! Printed clothing and accessories just work for me! I love how you can mix various prints to make a unique and distinctive look. I love creating and thinking of new ways to mix prints and other fabrics. My style is very minimal and classic so prints make me stand out a bit more without trying too much. I mixed these two prints (ankara + the white+black one I have NO IDEA what it is called. I bought it in Balogun Market) last summer in Nigeria and LOVE the results. This dress is definitely one of my favorite dresses right now. 

The Clutch, is a bag I made for my Ace YEARS ago. I saw it in her closet and thought: 'I made this?!?' I wanted to steal it back but she wasn't having it. I don't blame her though, I wouldn't have either! Hopefully, I'll have time to finish more this summer.


7 comments:

Ag said...

Oluwaseun S.- Cute dress! I like Ankara materials too; it can be used to make various things. From pants, to skirts, dresses, jumpers, etc.

You mixed prints well, in this look! :)

I deleted Oluwaseun S. comment by mistake blame being half asleep and just waking up!

Anonymous said...

my goodness you look absolutely beautiful...your style is on point Zeldan Festus

Styl'yn said...

darling dress very cute!!
xoxo asiahlynn

socialitedreams said...

what a great outfit! i want some more printed pieces, super cute. the dress is soooo good

Vonnie
http://www.socialitedreams.com/

Anonymous said...

I would love to have that dress and clutch in my closet. FABULOUS!

La Femme Tres Chic said...

Hi hon, Thanks for stopping by, I love your blog.. let's follow each other..

Skinny said...

You look ridiculously hot!!! LOVE the mixture of prints- would love to feature this on my blog pls :d