Tuesday 14 August 2012

Kat Maconie - The Shoe Hunt

Sunday afternoon in Edinburgh after Mass we went to see a play for Edinburgh Festival Titled "Wahala Dey Oh". On our way to the play we were rushing through city center in search of the venue. I was walking behind the fiance then I suddenly see this girl with these flawless, fantastic, and unique shoes on! I was thinking in my head should I ask her where she got them? As I slowed down the fiance was almost becoming out of sight due to the over pouring crowd of people in the City. I decided against it and kept on walking so I won't get lost. 

After the Show we went shopping, then had dinner. But I couldn't get my mind off those lovely shoes I saw earlier in the day. The shoe hunt then began. I opened my laptop and typed in Black Gold Triangle Sandal, Gladiator, and so many other keywords to find this shoe and clicked on the images results. Nothing. However, I did not give up, the shoes were too beautiful and I HAD to have them. Eventually I found myself on Polyvore, and viola! The Sandals were Found!!

These beautiful shoes are designed by Kat Maconie! I have no idea why she has never entered my radar especially as much as I gouge myself in magazines! Nonetheless I searched and searched and they were sold out everywhere in my size. Until I finally found these beauties at shoes365buy.com I mailed them to my house in the states by accident and I am trying to get them to deliver to my place in the UK. Nonetheless, Mission Accomplished! I didn't want to wait and then they'd be gone like so many other shoes I've lost out on. These sandals are definitely worth every CENT!!! If you wear a size 37 they are on sale for 39 pounds in tan at antropologie.eu. Click Here. And the black ones are still available at spartoo.co.uk from sizes UK3.5-UK6.5 Click Here

I am definitely a new cult follower of Kat Maconie and cannot wait to get my next pair of shoes from them, and to wear my Maude Sandals before the summer runs out. I also emailed them inquiring about the shoes (yes when I want something I explore all avenues) and they replied almost immediately! Now that is great customer service! They are kind, helpful and fashionable! What more do you want from a Shoe Designer?!?! 


 Kat Maconie - A beautitful and unique Shoe Designer, my only regret, is that I didn't know about her sooner. Visit her website here: katmaconie.com

3 comments:

Josine Luxanette said...

Such amazing designs!*
Love the booties!*

xXx

luxachic.com

Skinny said...

Ermm i'm definitely stealing this for my blog :-p

SanazAlamode said...

Those orange boots are amazing!