Wednesday 15 August 2012

Scam!


I never in my life thought that anyone could out smart me and scam me, but I have come across a site that got me. Because I wanted those Kat Maconie Sandals so bad! I immediately paid. After paying I noticed there was no contact information and no tracking information. I emailed them and no reply. Basically they debited $118.00 out of my account. Needless to say it was a paypal transaction so I am working on getting my money back!

DO NOT shop at shoes365buy.com, I should have known better, but I guess I was so star struck with the shoes that I was fooled. I can never ever say no one can scam me again, because it has happened hopefully I'll get my money back! I didn't notice that ALL the shoes were half off because when I went on the site I went directly to the shoes.

Things I've learned today and re-learned today
*Sites in which EVERY single 'designer' is on sale it's probably fake. If it's too good to be true it probably is
*Don't be starstruck, and only buy from sites that have an address, and contact info other than a mailbox
*Pay online for purchases and big purchases with Paypal or Credit Cards, Debit cards are not covered against fraud or scams as it is up the Bank's discretion!

*Last but not least don't laugh at me! Shy Embarrassed face!


~Ag

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Kat Maconie shoes are just so gorgeous. Its a shame what happened to you :( hope you get your money back x

Ag said...

I am just HAPPY it was a paypal transaction so I will get my money back! I still want the shoes though!!!

7eventh Letter said...

OMG!!!! I feel so bad for you! That sucks $118 is not chump change to lose on something you won't get. I hope everything works out for you Doll!!!! And thanks for the tip!

7eventh Letter
whatsmoreimportantthanfashion.com