Thursday 16 August 2012

Unique Heels

I think I need to retire these ankle slacks and Vintage green clutch because I wear them ALL the time. The slacks are just comfortable and this vintage green clutch goes with EVERYTHING! I'm sure the other bags in my wardrobe are upset that they are hardly worn. we all have certain items that we wear over and over again and this clutch is one of those items.

Now these YSL Pumps, I bought them because of the removable pompom detailing and the heel is so unique. I  am an avid shoe lover and love going for unique shoes that many people may not have. I hit the jackpot when I purchased these bad boys, although I rarely wear them, they will definitely be saved for my future daughter as they are one of a kind!





9 comments:

Unknown said...

Those heels wow!!!!' luv this

Prisla Buah said...

cute ensemble Dear loving the bracelets

Anonymous said...

wow, nice heels!...nicely put together as always ^_^

Falala Mele said...

What a polished look. Effortless ;) I love it.

Mele from Australia

Angela said...

J'aime beaucoup les chaussures!Super!


Angela Donava
http://www.lookbooks.fr

Rock princess said...

i fancy those shoes

Skinny said...

You look so lovely, love the details of the heels!!

shopnowsavelater said...

Such a classy but simple look! i love your slacks! And those shoes are hot! never seen anything like them!

xoxo TY

Unknown said...

so yeahhhh if you give up those slacks Ill take them, they are gorg!!! love the look!