Friday 19 October 2012

Bow Down




Whenever a new trend or shoe style of the moment comes into play, I seem to be attracted to the flat shoes the most, but I always hunt for a vintage shoe or shoe that resembles that trend, that many people won't have. Blame this longing to be 'exclusive' on growing up in the DMV (Washington, D.C. area). In high school, everyone was dressing the same way. From then I always tried to find different things that let me blend in a bit but also stand out.

I love loafers, it's the inner tomboy in me and this season they have girly twist, the Bow. Bow Down to these beauties as they are the perfect combination of sleek and casual. Most trends today are being repeated nothing is really new anymore, thus there is most likely a vintage make or model of current trends. I have been in love with the Lanvin + MiuMiu Bow loafers, it was love at first sight, but I was waiting to catch a nice sale, as I didn't think it was worth paying the full price. One day when I was searching for Vintage items online for one of my clients I saw these beautiful Christian Dior Bow Flats. I had to have them, I was bidding on my phone on Ebay during an Urhobo party in London...my cousin called me a shoe addict. I stuck my tongue out at him when I won! 
 My New Best Friends, I'm slowly becoming a Shoe Addict.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Those Georgio Armoni's are my fav's!!!!


www.goodlooknout.com

Angela said...

OMG!
gorg shoes!!
Angela Donava
http://www.lookbooks.fr

mychicstyle said...

These are some hot flats! I love them all.

Unknown said...

Im loving this shoe trend too! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I can't wait to follow you and see what else you post :)

Best,
LilMissStyle Blog

Charity said...

THESE ARE BEYOND LOVELY!!!!!! I love your blog.... thanks so much for stopping my mine.... :D
Much love
Chari T

Charity said...

THESE ARE BEYOND LOVELY!!!!!! I love your blog.... thanks so much for stopping my mine.... :D
Much love
Chari T

joy said...

I love loafers! Especially the ones with the bows on it :)

Ebony said...

Super cute shoes!! My fave are the Prada's! Ebay is sooooo addicting and to convenient lol

Toinlicious said...

I love the Prada and your blog. You def have eyes for good stuff

Thanks for stopping by my blog

http://www.toinlicious.blogspot.com