Thursday 18 October 2012

Embellish Me


Embellished Bags + Clutches they brighten up your outfit and makes you look elegant instantly. Where them with art deco jewelry, Prints, Lace or Leather Pieces to complete your look. Whether you decide to save, splurge or simply admire these beauties; embellished bags are the candy to satisfy any fashion craving.

Get Yellow Lanvin Bag
Get Asos Sequin Clutch
Get Green Matthew Williamson Clutch
Get Prada Lilac Shoulder Bag
Get Anya Hindmarch Silver Glitter Clutch
Get Arden B Green + Jewelled Clutch
Get Wine Lanvin Bag


2 comments:

IntheMidstofher said...

Those would compliment an outfit only if the user knows how to work it…. With that said, they are completely over my head! LOL! Half of the time my babies diaper bag is a “fashionable” as I go…lol

Ps…thanks for visiting my blog!

Victoria said...

Love these bags so pretty. Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog it really made me smile.