Friday 23 November 2012

InstaLife - ZeldanFestus

I have only been on Instagram actively for 2 days and it's so much fun. I should have joined earlier. You see I am a BlackBerry Messenger DieHardFan, so it took a lot for me to get the new iPhone. I ended up still keeping my Blackberry though, I mean five pounds extra a month isn't that bad to stay in contact with family and friends mainly in Nigeria + the States. Fashion + Vintage Finds, ZFSowho Shop additions, Fashion Inspirations + Ag'sLife. InstantLife it is!
I hope everyone had a lovely and eventful Thanksgiving. I was sad I couldn't be home this year, but I am happy I'll be home for my Birthday + Christmas, to relax and plan my wedding; so I am very thankful! To all the Black Friday Shoppers, be safe and SHOP till you DROP! Have a Blessed Weekend!

5 comments:

Skinny said...

Yah!! Glad you're having fun. Ermm how did you get your pictures to look like that lol

Elizabeth Daisy. said...

I am absoloutly loving the look of all that statement jewellery I spy darling! You've a fabulous blog and sounds like you're in the same position as me with the wedding plans :)

Eda ♥

Candyfloss Curls, Cupcakes & Couture

@BloggerEda

Tidy-Up Gal said...

I'm still holding on to my Blackberry because of BBM, but I'm almost over it. I think I'm ready for the switch. Whatsapp will have to do!

Ag said...

@Nife - I was looking for an easy option but my search was to no avail. I decided to just photoshop them.

@Eda- Really? How far are you with your planning. I have yet to purchase a dress. I'm slipping I need to get one by the end of December! Good Luck on your planning, and I am glad you like the jewelry!
@Tidy Up Gal- you can keep both you know, but I feel you. If I was in the states I would have gotten the Android as I love that PHONE!!!

Angela said...

so nice jewelry!!
kisses!

Angela Donava