Thursday 22 November 2012

With or Without

Outfit Details: Zara Blazer (OLD) get similar (here) + (here), Cream Vintage Blouse similar (here), YSL Belt (here), YSL PomPom Heels, and Vintage Shoulder Bag similar (here)

I was wearing this Zara blazer from last season that I found in my closet on Sunday, and I realized, after a few shots that I didn't like the blazer with this outfit. So I took it off. I actually prefer the look without the blazer; however it looks a bit odd being that I am wearing tights and no jacket or coat.....Nonetheless it's the look I prefer. Which look do you prefer with or without the jacket. If I could do this outfit again, I'd probably skip the earrings....hey you live and you learn.

On to other news, I am now on Instagram, or as I tell my friends Instalife, lol. So what are you waiting for? My instagram just might be more interesting than my blog...I joke...no but seriously maybe. *smile* Follow me on Instagram at: ZeldanFestus. 

Photographer: Oluwatosin Ogunlesi

11 comments:

Mx said...

I actually like the outfit with the blazer. The shade of blue is beautiful and it just adds a bit of colour to the overall look. Very cute.

Anonymous said...

You look lovely as always. Love your style very much and the hair AMAZING!!! Can you do a post about your hair and what products you use.

Love,

Ash

Chic Therapy said...

I need to raid your closet and steal all these fab jackets and blazers you own.

Alexandra Zakharova said...


You look gorgeous, absolutely fantastic! Thanks for sharing such a nice post!
Have a happy time!

Best wishes, Alexandra
www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Aww! You look so good 'dressed up.' I'm not sure I've seen you in tights before, but I really like it. I actually like the outfit with the jacket on...very nice! :)

Haha...Instalife for sure!

Happy Thanksgiving! :)

Unknown said...

This is one of my fav combos !!!

Skinny said...

Errrr I don't know, I love both lol

S. Bella said...

You look great with the outfit and I like it with the blazer, the pop of color is fun :)

Unknown said...

I heart that blazer..totally:)
Loving this blog too!!

Jenny said...

Nice outfit. You look cute
the-stuff-i-like.com

Jen said...

loving the accessories.

x