Friday 21 December 2012

Coat of Arms

Outfit Details: Blouse Zara (OLD), Cropped Slacks GAP UK, Carven Bow Flats get (here), Vintage Bally Bag similar (here), COS Mustard Coat (here), Movado Gold Watch similar (here), Vintage Earrings, Tiger Bracelet and Stole. 

I have a slight obsession with Coats this season. I have bought more this season than I have ever done before in my life. Blame it on the marvelous coats that are around at the moment. When I set my eyes on this COS Mustard Coat, I knew I had to have it. I had to hunt my size down in several of the COS stores in London. Finally, after running around the city for a week or so, I found it! I was going to buy it online but now I am happy I didn't as they run very small, and I didn't want to deal with the returning process. Don't get me wrong COS is a lovely site I have had no issues from them thus far when ordering online, but sometimes I just like trying on clothes to know if they suit me! I love the arms of the coat; however, because the arms are short I wear long leather gloves when the weather is a bit unbearable. 

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great coat, I wish I had enough money in the bank for it. The colour... just wow :)

Onyinye FaFi Obi said...

Pretty Outfit.
I lovveeeeee your earrings.
:)

Anonymous said...

I love love love heart that coat! sigh.

Anonymous said...

Love the look and the colors, love it! If that's you birthday in the next post (just caught a glimpse)... but happy birthday.

onecurator.blogspot.com

Tima said...

That color suits you soooo well!! I am just as obsessed with coats so I completely understand. I also think the long leather gloves will only take the look up to the whole new level of fabulousness lol. Happy Holidays!!

Editor & Chic

Tammie S. said...

I love the scenery you choose and your simple but elegant style...

Candy Rain xX said...

Great coat, love the colour
Candy Rain xX

allie said...

i am loving the circle fur scarf with that coat! perfection<3

Unknown said...

Lovely outfit, your coat is gorgeous
I'm doing a giveaway on my blog, hope you check it out!

Adaora x

http://fashionxfades.blogspot.co.uk/

Corner Curl Girl said...

Great post and lovely blog! I adore your style! :)

Ccurlgirl.Blogspot.com

Corner Curl Girl said...

Btw, love your natural hair!

Janelle said...

Love the coat and that scarf/collar!

Angela said...

Pretty!!!!!!!!!!!! Like your jacket!!!
Angela Donava
http://www.lookbooks.fr

Skinny said...

You already know how I feel about that jacket: me likey