Tuesday 29 January 2013

Gold Bomb

Outfit Details: Blouse: H&M similar (here), Gold Bomber H&M get similar (here) + (here), Old Zara Cropped Slacks, Suede Vintage Tassel Shoulder Bag similar (here) + (here), Assorted bracelets, Vintage Earrings get loads (here), + Shoes: La Fenice Venzia on sale (here).

New Year, New Hair right? If you follow me on instagram you've already seen my new hair style along with my recent almost purchases. I am trying so hard not to spend since I know my wedding is around the corner. I now carry cash with me a minimum of £20 with me and leave my card at home to guard against swiping. This weekend I walked into COS and spent money I didn't plan on, which is why I leave my card at home now. I don't regret those purchases though, COS is my STORE!!! Minimal and the clothes feel amazing! When you get older you start shopping better and love how clothes look on you and feel against your skin as opposed to this is a nice trendy piece. (don't get me wrong I still love trendy pieces as I am eyeing this Zara blouse, I'll get it next week *don't judge me*) 

Nonetheless. I do miss my Afro, but I need my hair to be in tiptop shape for my wedding so I trimmed well basically cut off about an inch and a half before this protective weave for the winter. I will be getting another weave next or braids next to get my length back. Plus I just need a natural break! What are your favorite protective hair styles, and what do you guys do to avoid shopping when you shouldn't be?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this look and you look so pretty! The green with gold is a lovely combination. Fab earrings!

When I go to school, I leave my card at home, because I don't like spending money on junk foods and such.

I like braids or twist for protective styles. I like weaves too, but I accidentally cut my hair while taking it down (the last time I had it). So, I'm taking a break from weaves.. Haha :)

Shari said...

Hey! Love the green!! You look adorable as always
Shari, BridgeParker.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Amazing...love it!

Unknown said...

You look gorgeous.. loving the bomber jacket.

XO

Unknown said...

This look is amazing,love the color..
I'm a follower,please follow me back!
http://inyasuniverse.blogspot.be/

Trudie Boe said...

very nice look... i love your green trousers and blazer and the bob and everything lol.. congrats on your upcoming wedding as well