Monday 15 April 2013

Sunday Stripes

Outfit Details: Zara Striped Blouse (here), Skinny Gap Trousers, Chanel Ballet Flats, DIY Ankara Bag + Assorted Bracelets. 

Yesterday the weather in London was so beautiful, I met up with my girl Faridya, my Mr, and the our friends. We lounged in Graphic and had an amazing time. The food, the drinks, the service and ambience is fantastic! We laughed, joked, spoke about life, plans and of course wedding plans. We had an episode of the Fiances vs. the Fiancees. It was hilarious, it left Faridya laughing in amazement. 

I wore this bag that I DIYed, you've probably already seen it on Instagram. It took me almost seven months to complete it. Other artist and/or designers can probably relate as sometimes you start a project and finish it months later...Sunday in London had amazing weather, and I enjoyed every bit of it.

8 comments:

Tonka said...

You look exquisite dear, the whole outfit is nice and the bag is beyond words I wish I could make something like that.xx

wurassecrethair.blogspot.com

JustPorsh said...

You did this bag yourself?! Amazing! Can u share tutorials? :D
You look really beautiful.

http://justporsh.blogspot.com

Style4Curves said...

sooo cute!!

Chi-Chi said...

great outfit; i especially love the DIY bag. i can imagine the sense of achievement when you finally finished it! x

www.thatgoodgirlchi.blogspot.co.uk

Unknown said...

You look wonderful. I love that bag.

Unknown said...

Love your blouse

S. Bella said...

The bag is gorgeous!!

Angela said...

awesome flatys)
gorg top)
best wishes!




Angela Donava
http://www.lookbooks.fr/