Wednesday 17 April 2013

Renewed Episode

Outfit Details: Blouse: & Other Stories, Gap, Carven Slingback Flats, Episode Bag, Movado Watch, and Gold Pearl Cuff Bracelets.

In regards, to plans to reduce my spending habits and only buying items within my budget I am doing extremely well. Okay not extremely but I am doing very well. Yesterday I popped into Topshop, after work to look at their jewelry department and looked around for pieces that I liked online to try on. One trick I have learned is to look online for items and try them on in the store, that way I am not spending hours in a store and I leave without wasting time, the more time you spend in a store the more likely you are to buy something. I tried on various garments but nothing shouted BUY ME NOW. So I left. 

You see when you're a recovering shop-a-holic like me, and you stop shopping as much as you used to, when you see more money in your bank account, you start knowing the value of money more and can justify big purchases when you make them because you aren't doing hundreds of small purchases. I also shop more in my own closet, I found this Episode Quilted bag that my co-workers from Tesco Pharmacy bought me three years ago, during my placement there. I was so happy as green is my favorite color....I may not wear it as much as I used to but I still value the gift and cherish the memories I had whilst there!

5 comments:

simplychic said...

great pants and great shopping tip! i did this yesterday in j crew...found a top i liked online, called them and told them to hold it for me, walked straight to the front to pick it up, paid and walked out :)

Jess said...

i love the jewellery! also this is weird to say but you have the BEST eyebrows x

Ms. SOLE said...

Your hair and your smile = so cute!

www.lovelifepearls.com

Unknown said...

dat smile & D blouse did it for me

Unknown said...

this look is adorable :)