Wednesday 5 February 2014

Green McCartney

Outfit Details: Blouse Zara, Coat Thrifted similar (here), Oversized & Other Stories Clutch (Soldout), Green Zara Trousers love these on sale (here), Stella McCartney Slipper Loafers (here). 
I am absolutely addicted to flats. For those that have followed me for some time you already know this. Slipper loafers are a particular favourite of mine, thus when I saw these leopard print Stella McCartney Slipper Loafers it was a no brainer. I walked into Harrod's three days after the sale started. The sales lady saw me and told me I missed out as days before the shelves were packed. I wanted to cry...literally. I wear a UK 8/ US 10/11 so it's hard for me to get nice shoes on sale. I often have to pay full price for shoes that I fall in love with.

Green is also my favourite colour. It seems I'm doing a lot of shade mixtures in my outfits lately. I bought this particular long Hunter Green Trench Coat the winter of 2012, in the states, for a mere $10.00. I just might throw this coat back into heavy rotation!!! 

Get more from the look here:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

U have the best coats ...

Tammie S. said...

This look is Dope! You do simple chic better than anyone I know of!