Friday 7 February 2014

I'm All Ears

Sometimes, I try to step out of my box and be a bit more playful with my dressing. I saw these bunny ears in Forever21 and thought, 'why not? they are cute!' I paired them with this oversized Topshop boutique dress that I bought last year and Louboutin Pigalles.

I believe every girl needs a pair of classic black pumps in their wardrobe, it is the accessory that goes with any and everything. I chose the Pigalle's personally because of the amazing arch. These are the Pigalle 100's. I won't lie they aren't easy to walk in, the 85's, however are a breeze! Gianvito Rossi has an amazing arch in their classic heels as well. I've selected a couple of black classic pumps that are timeless, yet won't hurt the pocket and a link to the Rossi's!
 Outfits Details: Topshop Boutique Frill Dress (soldout) similar cut (here) + Like this (here)
 ZFsowho Vintage Czech Necklace (here)
Patent Leather Vintage Clutch like this (here) + (here)
MS Tights
Christian Louboutin Pigalles (here) + (here)

Everyone have a great weekend. I have class today (hopefully I'll finish my first ring today) then I'm dashing to London for a mere 4 days to relax, do a little shopping, get pampered, and see my family + friends. Make sure you have as much fun as I will!!! I've actually missed London...a bit!

Back to Black:

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous dress!

dressed2dnines.blogspot.com

Tammie S. said...

Beautiful!

Chic Therapy said...

fab!fab!fab!

StyleFash25 said...

Every time i see that neck piece, it just calls my name...lol. Really lovely look girl. Love the bunny ears too.

www.stylefash25.blogspot.com