Monday 9 March 2015

Tag ME

There is something about bag tags that I absolutely LOVE! It's a unique and chic way to add some character to your bags. I have been in awe of bag tags for some time now, particularly faux fur bag tags. Recently, I've been working on making some Ankara, Leather, Acrylic and Beaded Bag Tags.

I have released a few online (here) on the ZFSowho Etsy Shop price range from £6.00 - £20.00 depending on the size and style. I hope you purchase a few to add to your bags this year. Here's how I wore one this weekend while shopping in town! 
Meanwhile is it just me or is H&M doing the damn thing when it comes to clothing lately?!? Their premium clothing section is just everything at the moment. I have to walk past them on Princes Street so they won't take anymore of my money!!!

Hope you've been having a great week!!! Enjoy your weekend and make lasting memories! xx

Photographer: Teresa Dickson of Glanceobservecapture 
Now Listening to: Ludacris ft. Miguel - 'Good Lovin' 

2 comments:

Chioma said...

i love your bag charm! I need some for my bags :)

Chioma
C's Evolution of Style

folasoasis said...

i love ur blog and ur style! i need to feature u on my blog under my style crush series!
www.folasoasis.com